We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our client’s websites. You will build the websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
We build our websites based on the popular Umbraco CMS framework and have pre-built widgets / templates that can be customised to varying degrees based on the client budget. You will work alongside our account managers and designers to ensure the project is delivered to the clients expectations and timescales.
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
– Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
– Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
– Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
– Create and maintain software documentation
– Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites
– Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
– Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
– Proven working experience in web programming
– Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
– A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
– Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
– Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
– Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
– Good knowledge of Google Pagespeed
– Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
– Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
– Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
– Ability to work in a team environment and to manage your own time
– Excellent communication skills required, in order to work directly with our clientbase
Feel you have the right skills for our team? Submit your CV below for our web developer vacancy.