We are looking for a competent Support Desk Assistant to provide fast and useful technical assistance on our CRM software. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Support Desk Assistant must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
– Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
– Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
– Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
– Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
– Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
– Provide accurate information on IT products or services
– Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
– Follow-up and update customer status and information
– Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
– Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
– Proven experience as a Support Desk Assistant or other customer support role
– Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
– Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
– Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
– Proficiency in English
– Excellent communication skills
– Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
– An understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and SQL