We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
You will have a sound understanding of technologies such as .Net, C# and SQL, you will be experienced in dealing with developers and being able to build clear software development plans so we can achieve our development goals and fulfil a busy product roadmap.
We pride ourselves on delivering a first class service and exceeding our customers expectations, the successful candidate will promote this throughout the department and will ensure that commercially that the department is run at a profit. It is important that we generate profits to ensure we can implement the right strategies to improve our customer retention and build on our referral programme.
– Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
– Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
– Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
– Develop service procedures, policies and standards
– Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
– Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
– Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
– Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
– Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
– Adhere to and manage the approved budget
– Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
– Proven working experience as a customer service manager
– Excellent organisation skills
– Experience in providing customer service support
– Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
– Fluent in English, other languages beneficial i.e. French, German, Spanish, Italian
– Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
– Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
– Ability to think strategically and to lead
– Strong client-facing and communication skills
– Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
– Customer service orientation
– PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
– ITIL Experience / Certification is a plus