Are you an experienced, self motivated Project Coordinator? Are you looking to grow and develop with a forward thinking and ambitious SAAS company.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for the right person to grow as the business grows and play a key role in both its growth and client success.
iPro Software is an exciting and ambitious company, who are striving to become the best in class CRM and booking system provider for the travel and tourism industry (SME market), specifically targeting Cottage and Villa Rental Agencies.
Our product is a proven alternative to the established systems on the market, thanks to the success of ‘Airbnb’ the industry is experiencing huge levels of growth and investment. Our growth has been based on our clients growth, however we are now looking to expand to a wider audience and take advantage of the growth within the industry.
The ‘Project Coordinator’ will be responsible for managing our ‘Customer Onboarding’ programme while supporting the team to deliver ‘On Time and On Budget’ for all client facing and internal projects.
The role will include ‘Sales Support’ and will ensure that we provide an excellent client service both pre and post sales. Our business ethos is to build a world class ‘Client Success’ programme so we have loyal clients who continue to grow and invest.
Benefits of Joining iPro
Salary up to £22,000 – £26,000 depending on experience
Great working atmosphere and environment
Development & training opportunities
And of course, you get to work for a fast-growing, modern, market leader like us!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming, dynamic company offering a great culture and enhancing your career prospects.
- Providing a single point of contact for customers and internal teams
- Co-ordinating resource scheduling with the Business Development Manager and Product Manager
- Facilitate project handovers from the Business Development Manager to the Client Success Manager
- Supporting our Client Support Executives and Product Manager to deliver on client projects
- Facilitate calls with customers/internal teams to track and monitor progress
- Complete reporting packs, project feedback and project reviews
- Organise and attend project meeting, populate the minutes, and share them with the
- relevant stakeholders
- Collation of project feedback
- Communicate project completion to Finance team for billing
- Responsible for ensuring systems are maintained and updated (Hubspot CRM, Freshdesk Support)
- Responsible for the company scorecard
- Plan & manage email campaigns with CEO, Business Development Manager and the Product Manager
- Plan & manage social campaigns with CEO, Business Development Manager and the Product Manager
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in a project or support related role
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Methodical approach to problem-solving
- Collation of data from various sources to create and distribute reports
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels of a company
- Strong organisational skills
- Scheduling and resource management
- Ability to manage workload balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to learn new processes and tasks in a growing and changing environment
We’re asking for an up-to-date CV and short cover letter telling us why you are the perfect fit and how you have what it takes to thrive in the role.
iPro Software Ltd are committed to securing the best talent regardless of gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other characteristic that makes you, you.
Please only apply if you have the Right to Work in the UK.
Project Support, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Personal Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-26,000.00 per year
Unlimited paid holidays